Friday, 25 September 2009
Lots of things to love this week...
1. I love things like this. I can see people actually filling up the pages of 'artists', 'designers', perhaps 'chefs' and 'poets'... but Estate Agents? Lawyers!? The whole thing has an air of David Sedaris about it that I love. Also I think I found the answer to every single person I know's christmas present this year (c'mon, they even have Publishers I've Met and Liked - perfect for the world's hardest person to buy for!)
2. 52 Suburbs. Love this idea - what a unique way to show Sydney's 'design' side!
3. Love these brighly coloured purses and bags from Mia Accessories
4. I followed a link to Colour Me Katie the other day. What a rad person! I've always loved Improv Everywhere and seems she is involved somehow.
5. I love my new brooch from Mainichi - it's like this one. The other day I told someone it's 'like me in a brooch'. Sturdy, natural, stylish and a square :)
Pix - 52 Suburbs, Mia Accessories, Archie Grand
Posted by Tess at 11:07 am