Saturday, 29 August 2009
Friday 5 - Sydney edition!
Well Sydney was a blast... I haven't visited in years and this time made sure to stray away from the city centre and deep into the more 'chic' suburbs. While Sydney may not have the quantity of amazing eateries and chic shopping outlets as our dear Melbourne, the quality is still there. Here are my faves!
1. Koskela - not only did I want to buy everything, but I could have imagined myself just living and working right there if it was my home.
2. Darlinghurst! Our home for 4 days... such a pretty suburb.
3. Mongers at Bondi - Off the main strip and the best chips I've had in a long time.
4. Boon chocolates... delicious drops of heaven, in random but delicious flavour combinations! (Thanks to Not Quite Nigella for that tip!)
5. Bourke St Bakery... out last eatery pit stop and the best coffee of the trip (apparently).
Images from Koskela, Boon and Bourke St Bakery. Yumm!
Posted by Tess at 5:32 pm